This site is no longer available.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
For information about the COPE self help program for depression, please visit http://www.healthtechsys.com/products/edcare_cope.html or
call the toll free demonstration line at 1-800-843-8065.
For information about the use of COPE in Employee Assistance Programs or healthcare companies, visit http://www.healthtechsys.com/products/eap_cope.html.
For additional information about depression and other mental health disorders, please visit:
- miminc.org - The
Madison Institute of Medicine® (MIM), a non-profit 501(c)3 organization,
is committed to conceptualizing, developing and disseminating innovative
approaches to education of professionals and the general public about
medical disorders and their treatment.
- Facts for
Health - a new, comprehensive resource to help identify, understand
and treat a number of important medical conditions. These include Posttraumatic
Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Premenstrual Dysphoric
Disorder. Information on Alzheimer Disease and Depression coming soon!
Free 6-part course for building low self esteem and increasing selfconfidence.
Online self-help tips for insecurity and self confidence research.
- offering books on diseases, disorders, and chronic illness, as well
as general health and wellness.
Health Online - interactive community for the behavioral health
industry, with services for professionals and non-professionals.
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness (NAFDI) was established
in 1983 to provide public and professional information about Affective
Disorders, the availability of treatment, and the urgent need for further
Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Home Page - The National Institute
of Mental Health (NIMH) website provides information from the Federal
agency that conducts and supports research on mental illnesses.
- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self-Improvement,
Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be
an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of
other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
- your gateway to the wide world of mental and emotional health, wellness,
growth, peace, and tranquility on the web.
- offering anxiety disorder treatment and recovery
- Doctor Directory
- offers the doctor's name, specialty, address, telephone number and
maps to the offices of physicians.
- Physicians' Online
- directory of doctors that can be found by specialty, location, insurance
company, and name.
- WebMD.com - internet-based
network that connects medical services, communication, and information
- comprehensive collection of consumer health information from Johns
- empowers the most current interactive technologies to provide consumers
and healthcare professionals the information and knowledge tools needed
for healthy decision-making.
- Job Stress
Help Page - online assistance for those experiencing job stress.
Queries answered in 72 hours or less.